Apathy

Full and frank discussion about all matters Hawk related. Register to post.

Re: Apathy

Postby emsworthhawk » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:50 am

Yes , as I said , my choice.
I prefer to travel with a small group of friends.

Strange , though , that you should now comment on one of my posts as you have not had either the manners or ability to reply to any of the posts I have made asking questions about the supporters club !
Just another Doswell puppet.

I see another load of excuses are about to come out - We have had enough - go now Doswell and give us some hope- and take that plastic crap with you.

REAL GRASS MATTERS
emsworthhawk

Re: Apathy

Postby Harry the hawk » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:30 pm

Maybe you should read the replies. Earlier in the season you made comments about the supporters club being a secret society and I replied telling you were I would be in the ground so you could ask me all about the supporters club and I could answer . So again I will make that offer, I will be in the front office of the new building at the window where I am more than happy to talk to you about the supporters and travel club . I will be there from 1pm.
Let's Go For A Little Walk
Harry the hawk

Apathy

Postby ade » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:44 pm

hello emsworth hawk :wave:

all down to opinions but i love our pitch. even forgetting it's not actually grass when i'm watching! :)

even you must see it's saved a lot of postponed matches, including yesterday :?:

us hawks have totally under achieved on the pitch this season, but i think things look great OFF the pitch :?:

even our crowds are kinda holding up despite the poor results....

can i ask what you mean by 'gimmicks' :?:
celebrated author of 'prolific garbage on the beasts forum, 2008- july 2013'
ade

Previous

Return to Hawk Lounge