Josh Taylor

Full and frank discussion about all matters Hawk related. Register to post.

Josh Taylor

Postby CyprusHawk » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:28 pm

Welcome to WLP fella. Another super signing, with another Sutton United link......PW already knows the majority of his squad and knows already how they work and how he can get the best from them. He would only be signing the ones who were great on and off the pitch i would have thought, who of course were willing to drop a division. Its inevitable that some will have stayed, shame Jamie Collins wanted to stay at Gander Lane, but i suspect he's got an eye on the managers job there in the future perhaps. I'd have liked to have seen him back at WLP personally. Anyway we've signed some decent players and theres a few more on 1st July i understand. Exciting stuff and new away kit announced tomorrow and with a new fresh website still to come as well, its all geared for an exciting and successful season. COYH!!!
CyprusHawk

Re: Josh Taylor

Postby ShatnersBassoon » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:07 pm

Ah Josh. He will frustrate the hell out of you guys. Obviously very talented, but isn't consistent in the slightest and lacks the mental strength to realise his potential. Think it's a bit of a sign that he was loaned out to Maidstone mid-season, didn't impress there at all and even when Sutton had a huge injury crisis, Dos and the team signed other players rather than recall him. Maybe the South will suit him better but be warned when things are not going well, he struggles to perform (to a lesser extent Ayunga is the same).
ShatnersBassoon

Return to Hawk Lounge