New Kit Deal

Full and frank discussion about all matters Hawk related. Register to post.

New Kit Deal

Postby jubileepark » Thu May 09, 2019 12:18 pm

From the OS;

The club is pleased to announce a new Three year kit partnership with Uhlsport UK & NK Teamwear. Our new kit retailer, NK Teamwear, have secured a new deal which will run through the whole club until 2022.

There will be a brand new online shop, where our supporters will be able to order replica shirts, off field kit and other items related to the ‘Hawks' branding.

Probably not the 'breaking news' everyone was hoping for... but still a significant change at the club.
jubileepark

Re: New Kit Deal

Postby underthenewstand » Thu May 09, 2019 6:47 pm

Be nice to be able to get hold of training kit type of stuff instead of just shirts.

Hope it brings more revenue into the club if so.
Owner of 2 Rory Williams shirts that are not suitable for my 35yr old Body Frame.
underthenewstand

Postby CyprusHawk » Thu May 09, 2019 8:03 pm

I see they sell it off cheap at the end of the season as well by the looks of things, you can purchase a Weston-S-Mare shirt for a tenner at the moment. Looks like Gosport Borough have all their kit sorted by them as well. Anyway hope they can deliver overseas and i'll be happy. Just wondering what colour our shirts will be? I've looked at Uhlsport shirts and there is plain white or white with black piping and bits. I was hoping we would have some more blue & yellow in shirt again. Of course we may change again altogether. Afterall, Eastleigh used to be white didn't they - then they switched and now their home kit is blue shirts/blue shorts - thought they'd have picked red? nearer Southampton. Anyway whats your thoughts? All white, White and Blue, White/Blue/Yellow? or perhaps yellow/blue?
CyprusHawk

Postby Probably Shirts » Fri May 10, 2019 4:30 pm

Galey's involved with this set-up working with NK Teamwear and Uhl Sport, and has already identified a deal for the Walking Footballers' new training kits and trakkies. Looks like we'll be getting our new kit before the first team. :wave:
Not necessarily the same design/colour though... ;)
Probably Shirts

Postby Loud EFC » Sun May 12, 2019 11:32 am

CyprusHawk. We used to wear blue before Dos took over at Eastleigh. Being a massive Saints fan. He didn't like the fact Pompey played in the same blue. So he changed to white. When he left, Paul Murry and Malone changed it back.
Loud EFC

Postby CyprusHawk » Sun May 12, 2019 12:55 pm

oh ok i didn't realise that, so theres no danger of wearing blue then haha. I'd prefer to have some yellow in it again. I hear the home kit is remaining all white and the away kit is yellow shirts/blue shorts like our Anfield kit was, nice combo. I'd be happy with that for home kit to be honest, white sometimes a bit dull.
CyprusHawk

Return to Hawk Lounge