New Signings

Full and frank discussion about all matters Hawk related. Register to post.

New Signings

Postby CyprusHawk » Fri May 14, 2021 7:29 am

I'm chuffed that Hawks and Doswell have started early to ensure the right players and the right quality (fingers crossed) are brought into the club before pre season commences, which i'm assuming will be back on track now and commence in July as per usual this season and next season as it stands spectators will be allowed into the ground for matches.

Great signings from Oxford City with striker James Roberts and defender Joe Oastler. However that i'm guessing means there will be departures in that area of the field. Surely as it stands there would be far too much competition in these areas - although one might argue that Roberts replaces Kedwell.

Joe Oastler might be a straight addition replacing Diarra who left for Woking earlier this year.

So already looking a good squad. Where else might we need to strengthen do you think? Who could be on their way? Any rumours of further new additions or departures?
CyprusHawk

Re: New Signings

Postby Pompeyred » Sun May 16, 2021 11:00 am

It might not be the case but yesterday’s interview announcing Wall Dos specifically mentioned Tommy Wright, Wall and Roberts without mentioning Iacofano onc... might be nothing but that’s 4 senior strikers if Joe is staying till fit into 2 spaces
Pompeyred

Re: New Signings

Postby baz » Mon May 17, 2021 11:50 am

With the signings of Roberts and Wall suggests we've seen the last of Joe in a Hawks shirt. There's going to be quite a few changes in the weeks to come if Dos's interviews are anything to go by, but we probably wont know most of them until the end of May which is the official end of the season.
baz

Return to Hawk Lounge