Best thing....

Full and frank discussion about all matters Hawk related. Register to post.

Best thing....

Postby montyles » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:02 pm

Having just watched the game vs Ebbsfleet I think the best outcome for the Hawks is for the season to end now. What has been frustrating weeks/months for everyone, i not sure anyone wants the season to continue, how long do we carry on before a decision is made. Already it looks like the Chippenham game is off as they are refusing to play. NL board get it sorted.
montyles

Re: Best thing....

Postby Loud EFC » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:58 pm

I agree with you the National league board are a right bunch of wristers.
When they stopped the league after our 4-0 lose at Notts County last season. We were in free fall.
Same seems to be happening to you lot. Whats going on ?
Loud EFC

Re: Best thing....

Postby Pompeyred » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:16 am

montyles wrote:Having just watched the game vs Ebbsfleet I think the best outcome for the Hawks is for the season to end now. What has been frustrating weeks/months for everyone, i not sure anyone wants the season to continue, how long do we carry on before a decision is made. Already it looks like the Chippenham game is off as they are refusing to play. NL board get it sorted.

It certainly seems as if our hearts or heads arent in the right place at the minute.

I think the result of the vote will come this week with NL going on and NLS / NLN null and void. This will cause problems for those clubs wanting to play and wont be the last we will hear of it.

Has anyone heard or seen from the NL chairman Barwick in all this??
Pompeyred

Return to Hawk Lounge