FA Trophy Bracknell Town v Havant & Waterlooville

Full and frank discussion about all matters Hawk related. Register to post.

FA Trophy Bracknell Town v Havant & Waterlooville

Postby CyprusHawk » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:42 pm

So is this the actual fixture drawn for FAT Rnd 2? Because on Vanarama National League website it states that this is in fact a FAT 3rd Rnd, but only one the outcome of Billericay v Braintree is then the winner of these 2 against Hawks? Confused, i know i am?
Or is it just a VNL website error, and we are in fact just simply playing Bracknell away in Rnd 2.
CyprusHawk

Re: FA Trophy Bracknell Town v Havant & Waterlooville

Postby baz » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:27 pm

Bracknell v Hawks is a 2nd Round match and the winner will play at home to either Billericay or Braintree in the 3rd Round.
baz

Re: FA Trophy Bracknell Town v Havant & Waterlooville

Postby Pompeyred » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:00 pm

Decent game actually .... I’ve heard*. Bracknell really made a game of it with plenty of energy and pressing. Pleasingly we we were up for this and our extra bits of quality stood out when it was needed. A noisy home crowd didn’t influence the red card which was deserved for 2 yellows. Like us v Slough however having 10 men didn’t really affect them that much.

Of the squad players pushing for a league start Icafano played really well and he’s probably unlucky to be on the bench recently, Sinclair and Clifford did ok, but won’t dislodge the starting 11

Robson, Magri and Straker were excellent with Robson MOTM.

* As it was home fans only of course ;)
Pompeyred

Return to Hawk Lounge