Jonah NHS Raffle and media update

Full and frank discussion about all matters Hawk related. Register to post.

Jonah NHS Raffle and media update

Postby henrydeaconmedia » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:57 pm

Hi all,

Hope everyone is safe, well and keeping themselves with something to do right now - it's amazing how boring life without football is, but this is only short term - a few updates from myself today.

As you have seen yesterday we started the Jonah Ayunga shirt raffle to raise funds for the NHS together charities. I'm pleased to inform you at time of writing this we had sold 86 tickets to win this brilliant bit of signed memorabilia from the 2019/20 season.

If you want to join us in helping raise funds for our heroes then it couldn't be simpler, it is £2 to pay on a new site called Raffal, and the competition closes on June 5, the lucky winner will be notified and will then be able to email me and we will explain what happens - we hope to do a presentation on the pitch with Jonah when we are allowed to all come together again, if it's a winner who couldn't do it because they're living abroad etc. we will post it to you.

The link to the raffle is here: https://raffall.com/18175/enter-raffle- ... tball-club

The club are using this firstly as a way of helping the NHS, but also as a tester on this site as we will look to run other competitions for the fans next season to help raise further funds for the club, to exit COVID-19 as well as we started and then to try and flourish next season, fingers crossed back as a National League club.

On the media side of things, I feel that 2019/20 has been a successful one for us, one where we've learnt a lot, and created new content and improved on areas which when we spoke at the fans forums with Dos as areas you wanted to see.

I'd like to thank Steve, Les, and Kieron who have been superb this season week in and out match day to match day as well as other volunteers we had from university courses Liam and Josh to help me out this year.

What we did well we will transfer to next year, and we want to get better year on year and I'm already drawing up my plans for next season which I will speak to the club about and if green lit I hope you will enjoy.

Sorry it's a long and formal post but I thought you'd like a little update on the media side of things as it proves year on year at football clubs up and down the land a vital cog of its operation.

Take care, stay safe, and hopefully see you all soon.
Henry. COYH
Hawks Radio commentator.
henrydeaconmedia

Re: Jonah NHS Raffle and media update

Postby johnstrat » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:25 pm

Thanks Henry for all the work you've put in and for keeping us updated - the DOS interviews are great and very informative so thanks to you and Dos for that as well !

COYH
johnstrat

Return to Hawk Lounge