Treatment table easing

Full and frank discussion about all matters Hawk related. Register to post.

Treatment table easing

Postby Highhawks » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:58 am

Fantastic news that players have returned to training especially for roarie deacon's nasty injury he suffered and to come back from but not rushed back as a lot of hard work and recovery to be had from it also great to have jonah and Craig returning is great to have with a lot of matches coming up in short amount of time it's massive to get the numbers in squad up again and fighting for places, fantastic first half of season has been had, let's continue the superb support and achieve a fine finish towards our end goal going back up into national prem, a lot more twists and turns to be had, the stones have had a superb season so far but we know we can catch them and know the lads will do their best to
Highhawks

Re: Treatment table easing

Postby PO6_Hawk » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:59 am

What happened to Phil Ashwell or 'Skills' the physio?
Assuming he is no longer involved with the club? Was that his choice or out of his hands?
PO6_Hawk

Postby Pompeyred » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:20 am

PO6_Hawk wrote:What happened to Phil Ashwell or 'Skills' the physio?
Assuming he is no longer involved with the club? Was that his choice or out of his hands?

all is revealed!

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/foot ... #gsc.tab=0
Pompeyred

Postby PO6_Hawk » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:52 am

Good luck to him.
I never knew him but he always seemed a decent bloke and stayed loyal to the club, hence why it would have been a shame if he had been forced out rather than leaving off his own accord, which this seems to confirm
PO6_Hawk

Postby Probably Shirts » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:31 pm

It was a shame he left, as Phil had been really helpful with us old crocks of the walking football team. He set aside time to see us when he had space at an evening first team training session, and later he'd dedicate a couple of whole evenings in the treatment room to our aches and pains.
I can proudly say that when I got off the treatment table once I was promptly followed by Bradley Tarbuck taking his turn.
Probably Shirts

Return to Hawk Lounge