Dissapionted

Full and frank discussion about all matters Hawk related. Register to post.

Dissapionted

Postby raps » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:43 pm

Boys never turned up for the first half !. Second half little bit better, could of snatched it wasted a few chances.
Most dissapionting , the manager never turned up in the bar too do his nornal drab speech. After the game.
As a leader you lead from the front. Dos, you came here and set up the way you want to run the club. Win or lose I be in the bar to comment on the game. ' This is my club now" . Think it's 3rd time you've let the SUPPORTERS DOWN ?. Not coming to the bar after defeat. Every ones dissapionted after a defeat.

They say you see the character, in players when the going get tough and when you lose. Dos , if I was your player & and I see you STORM OFF after the game. I would question your commitment to the club & fans . Is it all about your ego ? . I really can't see the difference between last years players fitness wise and the so called professionals this year. Hey I think we can get by with one Fat Boy, Danny Kedwell ( love him) But 2 nah. But saying that, I still think we got enough ish to get in the play offs
raps

Re: Dissapionted

Postby ShatnersBassoon » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:07 pm

Wow. Imagine how angry you would be if Havant were not 3rd in the table and will be first if we win our 3 games in hand. I think you should be more disappointed in the fact you can't spell disappointed.

If you think we'd be in a stronger position in this league without Dos, then you are a fool to yourself. We've got gold here, but obviously not good enough for you.
ShatnersBassoon

Postby ade » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:24 pm

ya right, shatzo! mr. doswell is pure gold.... :geek: :angel:
celebrated author of 'prolific garbage on the beasts forum, 2008- july 2013'
ade

Postby Amber SUFC » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:59 pm

Dos was a legend at Sutton United, he will be one at Havant if you give him a chance.
Amber SUFC

Postby Pompeyred » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:41 pm

Amber SUFC wrote:Dos was a legend at Sutton United, he will be one at Havant if you give him a chance.

We will. The “opinion” above if you can even call it that is a very lone voice.
Pompeyred

Postby ShatnersBassoon » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:12 am

There's always one isn't there. Mr Disappointed obviously isn't satisfied with 2nd place at the moment. 9 points with 2 games in hand isn't impossible. When Dos was at Sutton in 2016, they were 15 points behind Ebbsfleet (with no games in hand I believe) at this stage of the season, and went on to win the title by 6 points.

That's the point of a season. It's where you end up after 42 games that matters, not if you don't turn up to the bar after the game for a reason you don't actually know.

Lone voice or not, it's still someone who has decided to try and be toxic when there's a hell of a lot to be happy about.
ShatnersBassoon

Return to Hawk Lounge