Dissapionted

Full and frank discussion about all matters Hawk related. Register to post.

Dissapionted

Postby raps » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:37 pm

Boys never turned up for the first half !. Second half little bit better, could of snatched it wasted a few chances.
Most dissapionting , the manager never turned up in the bar too do his nornal drab speech. After the game.
As a leader you lead from the front. Dos, you came here and set up the way you want to run the club. Win or lose I be in the bar to comment on the game. ' This is my club now" . Think it's 3rd time you've let the SUPPORTERS DOWN ?. Not coming to the bar after defeat. Every ones dissapionted after a defeat.

They say you see the character, in players when the going get tough and when you lose. Dos , if I was your player & and I see you STORM OFF after the game. I would question your commitment to the club & fans . Is it all about your ego ? . I really can't see the difference between last years players fitness wise and the so called professionals this year. Hey I think we can get by with one Fat Boy, Danny Kedwell ( love him) But 2 nah. But saying that, I still think we got enough ish to get in the play offs
raps

Return to Hawk Lounge