Really

Full and frank discussion about all matters Hawk related. Register to post.

Really

Postby raps » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:46 pm

Brilliant day had by all having corporate at the club yesteday b4 the game Havant Town old Boys.
Meal Briliant, Bar staff Brilliant. All very professional. We spent some money !. I was asked to present man of the match after the game. Had to wait till after the manager done his speech. . During his speech the bloke asked The manager a Question, and the manager said " I'm sorry I didn't hear the Question".someone was talking ( or words to that effect ). I looked up I thought, what an arroganct errrr pig You are! . Hey Billy Big Bollicks ! Dont care what you done in your previous life.
You ain't no Brian Clough. In this world you gota earn respect & so far you ain't doing very well !
raps

Re: Really

Postby jubileepark » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:15 pm

Great to hear that the club is welcoming former players and I'm pleased you all had a brilliant day. :thumbup:

I think Paul Doswell made reference to someone talking and not hearing the question as previous weeks during the MOM presentation and the Strikers are Key draw their were complaints that the fans/audience couldn't hear.
jubileepark

Return to Hawk Lounge