Q and A with Dos

Full and frank discussion about all matters Hawk related. Register to post.

Q and A with Dos

Postby Brocky » Fri May 10, 2019 1:59 pm

The club wants everyone to have a chance to ask the questions they wish of our new Manager.

I will be hosting the session at the Westleigh next Tuesday, so if you can't get there send your question to me at trevor.brock52@yahoo.com and I will ask it on your behalf.

Hope you can come in person at 7pm next TUESDAY but if not I'll get you the answer to your question

COYH!

Trevor
Brocky

Re: Q and A with Dos

Postby CyprusHawk » Fri May 10, 2019 4:09 pm

Hi Brocky, can't the event be streamed online like Paul's introduction was done with Cliff asking the questions. It was good, then those that aren't able to attend could watch. It doesn't necessarily have to be live, just recorded and uploaded. Could be done on Facebook Live.
CyprusHawk

Postby Amber SUFC » Tue May 14, 2019 3:00 pm

Meetings with Dos should not be missed, go tonight, you won't be disappointed. He will be very keen to hear what you have to say and in return, will give honest answers.

He will ask for your help, as it takes a team off the park to make a club successful.

You have a first class manger :thumbup:
Amber SUFC

Postby underthenewstand » Tue May 14, 2019 11:25 pm

Great night with a great turnout, looks like club is going to try & push on at last but as fans we must play our part to help as PD said.

Looking forward to seeing all other signings being annouced when they are allowed over next few weeks.

If you went tonight & still feel negative about things the club is trying to put in place then i guess you would be better off spending your £7 at Baffins every other saturday.

Looks like PD will always front up to fans after games if any fans have issues with his team selections & signings.

For those that werent there im sure others may mention what was brought up but also Henry will be posting things as well and the new website once it goes live will be good & plus PD confirmed there will be player of season awards under his management as well.

#UTH
Owner of 2 Rory Williams shirts that are not suitable for my 35yr old Body Frame.
underthenewstand

Postby Turfhawk » Wed May 15, 2019 9:39 am

What a great evening. Very informative & very much liking what I was hearing. Very excited about the new season & the new journey we're all begining. COYH.
They're there for the taking!
Turfhawk

Postby ShatnersBassoon » Wed May 15, 2019 2:18 pm

If you want to know what Doswell will do for the club, just ask any Sutton fan. He has said everything to you guys as he said to them. Not that it's a bad thing as it brought success, but all the answers are there. Former club players, stupidly cheap season tickets. You'll get a version of "Strikers are key" to bring in more funds to get more players and within a couple of years you'll have a 3G pitch.
ShatnersBassoon

Postby teebag » Wed May 15, 2019 3:31 pm

ShatnersBassoon wrote:If you want to know what Doswell will do for the club, just ask any Sutton fan. He has said everything to you guys as he said to them. Not that it's a bad thing as it brought success, but all the answers are there. Former club players, stupidly cheap season tickets. You'll get a version of "Strikers are key" to bring in more funds to get more players and within a couple of years you'll have a 3G pitch.

Funnily enough all of that! But it’s worked for you guys! I’m hoping it works for us!
teebag

Postby wallace » Wed May 15, 2019 4:34 pm

Agree (but not the 3G bit as i like my football played on grass)
wallace

Return to Hawk Lounge