Gone Missing

Full and frank discussion about all matters Hawk related. Register to post.

Gone Missing

Postby robert ellam » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:45 pm

Could somebody please tell me if Djamel Leeflang is still with the Hawks? Never hear anything about him? Thanks
robert ellam

Re: Gone Missing

Postby montyles » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:17 pm

Apart from the starting 11 and the subs on a match day, it is a job to know who is still with the Hawks and who is available injury wise. It would be nice to have a weekly update on the OS. What happened to the centre half who got sent off against Dover, is he banned or returned to his club?
montyles

Postby Tigerhawk » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:09 am

Gone now playing in Holland for FC Lienden
If it's not about winning why do we keep score
Tigerhawk

Postby Andy S » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:21 am

I think Djamel has left. Chris Robertson has returned to Swindon Town as his loan was up. He had a good game at Boreham Wood. We are a bit poor at keeping fans informed. Bradley Tarbuck is still out with a knee injury. No Ibra Sekajja last night but no explanation. Injured? Who knows. Surprised we risked Rory’s calf at Fylde and as he went off at half-time I assume he’ll be doubtful for Halifax. Couldn’t believe we made five changes from Saturday. I’ll be very surprised if all five subs - Rutherford, Quigley, Rose, Jalloh and James - from last night don’t start at Halifax.
Andy S

Postby Andy S » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:24 am

Cheers Tigerhawk.
Andy S

Postby Pompeyred » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:39 am

Leefang was probably a cheap gamble that didn't come off, nothing ventured etc it would be nice to have a round up now and again and i think at times there has actually been something on the official site

its been frustrating no doubt for the management and players that we haven't fielded a settled team. however as we are part time and have a very small squad of players its been vital we used the loan market well and took players like Leefang on, to a large extent we have done well out of them and might need to again as Rory must be doubt for Saturday
Pompeyred

Postby montyles » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:02 pm

Great reply Andy, good to hear from someone who seems to be in the know.
montyles

Postby Andy S » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:28 pm

Thanks Monty, but sadly not as much in the know as recently. Club doesn’t like any news getting out.
Andy S

Postby Tigerhawk » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:27 pm

Which is a strange attitude as news brings interest and more interest brings people through the gate, but hey what do I know I'm only a fan.
If it's not about winning why do we keep score
Tigerhawk

Return to Hawk Lounge