Kabamba

Full and frank discussion about all matters Hawk related. Register to post.

Kabamba

Postby Pompeyred » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:35 pm

gone to Hartlepool on a deal until the end of the season
Pompeyred

Re: Kabamba

Postby jubileepark » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:51 pm

Surprises by this, but maybe it's to make way for another signing?

I'd have thought the wage bill should look pretty healthy with Stock, Pavey & Kabamba all gone.
jubileepark

Postby baz » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:03 pm

Apart from the first month of the season, Nicke has not made any real impact. Pleased to see that Lee is being pro-active in bringing in new faces to address the apparent shortcomings and give us some hope of survival.

COYH
baz

Postby Adam » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:22 pm

baz wrote:Apart from the first month of the season, Nicke has not made any real impact.

Yep - surprising move, but don't see that it will impact us adversely really. The past couple of games that I've seen, he seemed massively disinterested. At least he can't do a Pavey and hurt us later in the season.

It does mean our summer recruitment looks pretty ropey though - Cosgrave, Pavey and Nicke all gone with Robbo seemingly permanently crocked. Our squad is basically our Ryman squad, but minus Stocky and with the addition of some, admittedly excellent, loanees. :shock:
Reserves the right to randomly switch between "glass half full" and "glass half empty" on a whim.
Adam

Postby Ed Harris' Pint » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:40 pm

Interesting move. Only leaves us with only 3 strikers.

A move to get the wage bill down or is another striker coming in? :think:
Ed Harris' Pint

Postby ade » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:49 pm

Adam wrote:Yep - surprising move, but don't see that it will impact us adversely really. The past couple of games that I've seen, he seemed massively disinterested. At least he can't do a Pavey and hurt us later in the season.

It does mean our summer recruitment looks pretty ropey though - Cosgrave, Pavey and Nicke all gone with Robbo seemingly permanently crocked. Our squad is basically our Ryman squad, but minus Stocky and with the addition of some, admittedly excellent, loanees. :shock:

funny isn't it :idea: :?: in my little world i've never noticed anything but total effort from nicke.... but it so ain't happening for him here at the mo....

yep, adam, recruirment does look a bit poo :shifty: but i'll go positive and say at least we're doing something abaaart it :!: :idea: :geek:
celebrated author of 'prolific garbage on the beasts forum, 2008- july 2013'
ade

Return to Hawk Lounge