Hartlepool Utd appoint Richard Money

Full and frank discussion about all matters Hawk related. Register to post.

Hartlepool Utd appoint Richard Money

Postby CyprusHawk » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:26 pm

He became the favourite according to the press yesterday, and has been announced on their official website as their new manager. I don't think he's been in football since he left Solihull Moors over 12 months ago? I don't know where he came from, but he's one of my list (Lee R) as a possible name to replace Bradbury. So Lee will now be staying, not even offered the job after all that hoo-haa. He can now fully focus on the job in hand and move forward and we can go beat Dover in the trophy and then go beat Hartlepool and show them what they missed out on! Good luck Hawks.
CyprusHawk

Re: Hartlepool Utd appoint Richard Money

Postby Highhawks » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:04 am

From what I've read on this, it sounded like lee Bradbury was going to be offered the job but then they decided to interview Richard bit later in their recruitment process and liked what they heard and saw from him and made their chairman and board change their mind to instead go for him, hopefully now we can move forward in securing our status in this league for next season and try have a good fa trophy run and retain our Hampshire cup trophy now that we are in the quarters, now we can move on from this
Highhawks

Re: Hartlepool Utd appoint Richard Money

Postby Pompeyred » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:33 pm

As predicted that went well !

http://nonleaguedaily.com/money-hignett ... artlepool/

Hartlepool have swapped the manager and director of football around. im probably sure that would have meant Bradders being out of a job had he been appointed as i couldn't see him being or wanting to be a director off football.
Pompeyred

Return to Hawk Lounge