orient bastard express!

Full and frank discussion about all matters Hawk related. Register to post.

Re: orient bastard express!

Postby lammy » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:33 am

Haha. I notice you were brave enough to wait until we won to make that post :thumbup:
Orient was terrible and hot on the heels of an equally atrocious performance in the cup I felt I needed to say something.Over the past month we were the worst team in the league and careering towards relegation.
The manager obviously agreed with me because there have been some significant moves over the past few days.

1. The system has completely changed.
2. Some players have been jettisoned form the squad.
3. players recalled from loan early
4. Players placed on transfer list to free up space for desperately required new arrivals.

I still don't think we are good enough yet to scramble the 50 odd points we need to survive but I'm very pleased we accept that, and are trying to make appropriate changes. We can do no more.

Actually the penny may have dropped with Lee when he read my post, for i am a football genius :D and if we stay up you can praise me for highlighting the issues. You are welcome :thumbup:
lammy

Postby Pokeyhawk » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:40 am

Lammy - who has been placed on the transfer list?
Pokeyhawk

Postby ade » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:49 am

why yes lampair, the same football genius that said, and I quote verbatim, 'I can see us losing this' at 1-0 tuesday :idea: :?: :geek: :twisted:
celebrated author of 'prolific garbage on the beasts forum, 2008- july 2013'
ade

Postby Scott » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:41 pm

ade wrote:why yes lampair, the same football genius that said, and I quote verbatim, 'I can see us losing this' at 1-0 tuesday :idea: :?: :geek: :twisted:

I bet that was after the keeper was sent off too! :shh: :crazy: :lol:
never get out of the boat, absolutely god damned right, unless you were going all the way...
Scott

Previous

Return to Hawk Lounge